26 October 2021
A round table titled ‘Issues of Compensation for Moral Harm in Jurisprudence’ was arranged by S.S. Alekseev Private Law Research Centre under the President of the Russian Federation and the Russian School of Private Law. Alexander Yagelnitskiy, Counsel at Petrol Chilikov, was one of the speakers.
Round table topics:
– Special choice interest: defending subjective non-property value in a property benefit;
– Revisiting permissibility of transferring rights to compensation for moral harm;
– Issues in calculating compensation for moral harm;
– Liability for jointly inflicted moral harm;
– Issues of compensation for moral harm inflicted in administrative and criminal enforcement.
Read the round table review here (in Russian).