Egor Chilikov held a practical webinar “Strategies for Choosing a Dispute Resolution Venue When Entering into International Contracts”. The webinar was arranged by the Institute of Modern Educational Technologies Development (IMETD).
During the webinar, Egor elaborated on the following matters:
- What input is required to properly build a strategy for choosing a dispute resolution venue?
- Arbitration or state court: what would be the best choice and in which circumstances?
- If choosing the state court, what jurisdiction should it have? What aspects must be considered in this respect?
- If choosing arbitration, which institute to select, and what arbitration clause modalities to opt in?
- Pre-action procedure: is it required or not, and how to align it with the dispute resolution clause?
- Egor’s presentation was accompanied by multiple examples from Russian practice and the practice of foreign states and arbitrations.
If you would like to get Egor’s presentation, please contact us at email@example.com.
The webinar video is available on the IMETD website.